I am so obsessed with that All the Right Moves performance trailer thing and sdfslkf I just want to text Travis Wall’s boyfriend to tell him how excited I am for the show
vvolare: literally me when im trying to attract boys when i go out
killself: visiting Yahoo Answers instead of a doctor
me: *closes tumblr tab*
me: *opens new tumblr tab*
me: what just happened
SYTYCD All the Right Moves Dance Moms are all summer shows which means I am a happy dani
I love nature. I love love. I love music. I love Brooklyn. I love food. I love.– Adam Chanler-Berat
Wanna know what is fucking great? The fact I just sliced my hand open with my rotary cutter and have to go to work in three hours…
my school did into the woods in 2007 and rent in 2010. which means those are two shows i won’t get to do. sobs
In regards to my giveaways:
On the rules I stated that if you are international, you must inbox me before entering so we can figure something out (unless I know you already/we’ve talked about it before). I am a [very] poor college student and if the winner is international and hasn’t discussed the situation with me via inbox, a new winner will most likely have to be chosen.
I told myself no technology/social media today BUT I had to break the rules a little because I woke up to: 1) Les Mis trailer (and I really needed to express my love for it via the internet because I mean…. yeah. I have spent my entire day watching it over and over and I wish I could buy my midnight tickets now. No idea how I’m going to wait until December for this...
sorry…. i just needed to write this somewhere. [[MORE]] alcoholic jokes are not funny. nor will they ever be. okay you party. but bragging about it and casually labeling yourself as an “alcoholic” in a joking manner IS REALLY OFFENSIVE. alcoholism is a DISEASE. and really fucking bad one that tears families apart and ruins lives. so you shouldn’t fucking joke around...
I miss the simplicity of childhood
Wait oh my god, please these are actually so...
1. What is more difficult for you, looking into someones eyes when you are telling someone how you feel, or looking into someones eyes when they are telling you how they feel?
2. Think of the last time you were REALLY angry. WHY were you angry? Do you still feel the same way?
3. You are on a flight from Honolulu to Chicago non-stop. There is a fire in the back of the plane. You have enough time to make ONE phone call. Who do you call? What do you tell them?
4. You are at the doctor’s office and he has just informed you that you have approximately one month to live. Do you tell anyone/everyone you are going to die? What do you do with your remaining days? Would you be afraid?
5. You can have one of the following two things. Which do you choose? Why? Love and Trust.
6. You are walking down the street on your way to work. There is a dog drowning in the canal on the side of the street. Your boss has told you if you are late even once more, you are fired. Do you take the time to save the dogs life? Why or Why not?
7. Would you rather be hurt by the one you trust the most or the one you love the most?
8. Your best friend confesses that he/she has feelings for you more than just friendship. He/she is falling in love with you. What do you (or did you) do/say?
9. Think of the last person who you know that died. You have the chance to give them 1 hour of life back, but you have to give up one year of yours. Do you do it? Why or Why not?
10. Are you the kind of friend that you would want to have as a friend?
11. Does love = sex?
12.Your boss tells your coworker that they have to let them go because of work shortage, and they are the newest employee. You have been there much longer. Your coworker has a family to support and no other means of income. Do you go to your boss and offer to leave the company? Why or Why not?
13.When was the last time you told someone HONESTLY how you felt regardless of how difficult it was for you to say? Who was it? What did you have to tell the person?
14. What would be (or what was) harder for you to tell a member of the opposite sex, you love them or that you do not love them back?
15. What do you think would be the hardest thing for you to give up? Why would it be hard to lose?
16. Excluding romantic love, when was the last time you told someone you loved them. Who were they to you?
17. If there was one moment and one time in the last month what would you change and why?
18.Imagine it is a dark night, you are alone, it is raining outside, you hear someone walking around outside your window. WHO do you wish was there with you?
19. Would you give a homeless person CPR if they were dying? Why or Why not?
21.You are holding onto your grandmother’s hand and the hand of a newborn that you do not know as they hang over the edge of a cliff. You have to let one go to save the other. Who do you let fall to their death? What was your rationale for making the decision?
22. Are you old fashioned?
23. When was the last time you were nice to someone and did NOT expect anything in return for it?
24.Which would you choose, true love with a guarantee of a broken heart, or never loved at all? Why?
25.If you could do anything or wish anything, what would it be?
textposter2: if you’re ever mugged by someone just scream ‘sWIPER NO SWIPING’ at them and by the rules of crime they have to stop